Saturday, May 11, 2013

LOOK WHO'S TURNING 60!









LOOK WHO'S TURNING 60!

Who is turning 60?  You are!  Next year, most of us will be turning 60 years old.  To celebrate this momentous occasion, we are busy planning a group birthday party for next summer.  Although this event is still in the preliminary planning stages, it will be held at The Beach Hut at Tanner Park in Copiague. 
The festivities are slated for Saturday, June 7, 2014.  The Birthday Party committee is hard at work trying to make this fun event affordable for all.  So mark that date on your calendar and please spread the word!

5 comments:

  1. So excited about this party---we are going to have a good time! Hope everyone will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be turning 60 next year, but I'll be thrilled to watch the rest of you. June 7 is on my calendar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jingle Meister is my boyfriend's nickname for me (at least a nickname I'll share publically) - this is Roberta Rosenberg. :)

      Delete
    2. So, I guess you could say you will be attending with bells on?
      :-)

      Delete
  3. The 60th Birthday Reunion is going to be a lot of fun for everyone! Please note the date of 6/7/14 and be sure to spread the word to your fellow Class of '72 classmates! Our goal is to have a great turnout and a fun time! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here